One of 69 built, this 1969 Camaro with a ZL1 engine is about the most rare and desirable Camaro in existence. Twelve of the 69 had their engines pulled and sold, as the all-aluminum 427 ZL1 was highly prized by racers, and quite a few of the others had the hard life of a race car. Putting on miles 1320 feet at a time is pretty rough duty. So this is a rare car. When they do come up for auction, they go for mid six figures.
What folks are saying:
"...I've been over to Cars In Depth on many occasions. Barring the whole 3D thing which drives me up the wall (that's a personal thing, though), I like the content, the writing, and the simple formatting. You do a great job over there, and I am impressed."
Latest Bring-A-Trailer Listings
On the Cars In Depth Bookshelf:
At the Drive-In
Welcome to Cars In Depth:
- Cars In Depth
A realistic perspective on cars and car culture.
The original 3D car site.
- 2015 New York Auto Show: Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse – 3D Photos
- 2015 New York Auto Show: Lincoln Continental Concept – 3D Photos
- 2015 New York Auto Show: Aston Martin Vulcan – 3D Photos
- 2015 New York Auto Shwo: Alfa Romeo TZ2 – 3D Photos
- 2015 New York Auto Show: Alfa Romeo Type 33 Stradale Production – 3D Photos
Find Us On Facebook