Yes that’s a Buick grille up front, and a Chrysler Imperial bumper out back, but it’s mostly an early 1950s Ford. I forget the exact year the owner told me but it’s got to be somewhere between 1952 and 1954. I like it. I think the matte paint thing has become a cliche, but doing the entire car, including the brightwork, in a matte aqua, with orange pin striping, is an original take and I think it looks great. I bet it brought a smile to your face too.
What folks are saying:
"...I've been over to Cars In Depth on many occasions. Barring the whole 3D thing which drives me up the wall (that's a personal thing, though), I like the content, the writing, and the simple formatting. You do a great job over there, and I am impressed."
Latest Bring-A-Trailer Listings
On the Cars In Depth Bookshelf:
At the Drive-In
Live Traffic Feed
- Cars In Depth
A realistic perspective on cars and car culture.
The original 3D car site.
- Another Concept Car That GM Maybe Should Have Made: 2002 Cadillac Cien
- Roush Performance Video Tour – Mustang Build Part 12 – Engines
- Roush Performance Video Tour – Mustang Build Part 11 – Interiors
- Roush Performance Video Tour – Mustang Build Part 10 – Decals and Stripes
- Roush Performance Video Tour – Mustang & Raptor Build Part 9 – Reinstalling Body Panels
Find Us On Facebook