Silver is generally the color that most car designers think shows off their work the best. Since the Eyes On Design show is focused on, what else, design, it’s not surprising that this year’s show featured a silver DeTomaso Mangusta. Silver is car designers’ favorite color. The Mangusta is also a favorite of designers. The last time we featured the Mangusta, it was a red one on display at the GM Design Employee’s car Dream Cruise car show. This silver one is owned by George Anderson, a member of the League of Retired Automobile Designers
What folks are saying:
"...I've been over to Cars In Depth on many occasions. Barring the whole 3D thing which drives me up the wall (that's a personal thing, though), I like the content, the writing, and the simple formatting. You do a great job over there, and I am impressed."
Latest Bring-A-Trailer Listings
On the Cars In Depth Bookshelf:
At the Drive-In
Welcome to Cars In Depth:
- Cars In Depth
A realistic perspective on cars and car culture.
The original 3D car site.
- When a Gold American Express Card Isn’t Veblen Enough: The Gold DeLorean
- Did BMW Crib Rolls-Royce’s Vision Next 100 From Gordon Buehrig’s 1948 Tasco Concept?
- Koenigsegg Regera – 3D Photos
- The Path to Fiat Chrysler’s Future Doesn’t Lead Through This Door
- No, Jalopnik, Electric Cars Weren’t Ruling the Road in 1916
Find Us On Facebook