It won’t be available until the 2015 model year, and some have questioned the wisdom of such a long lead time from concept to production, but Honda seems committed to producing the NSX hybrid supercar, so for the 2013 NAIAS they brought out the NSX, which has been revised slightly since the introduction last year. Unlike the original pushmobile concept, the current NSX show car has an interior. They’ve also done some restyling around the rear end of the car, eliminating (or relocating) the power port.
What folks are saying:
"...I've been over to Cars In Depth on many occasions. Barring the whole 3D thing which drives me up the wall (that's a personal thing, though), I like the content, the writing, and the simple formatting. You do a great job over there, and I am impressed."
Latest Bring-A-Trailer Listings
On the Cars In Depth Bookshelf:
At the Drive-In
Welcome to Cars In Depth:
- Cars In Depth
A realistic perspective on cars and car culture.
The original 3D car site.
- When a Gold American Express Card Isn’t Veblen Enough: The Gold DeLorean
- Did BMW Crib Rolls-Royce’s Vision Next 100 From Gordon Buehrig’s 1948 Tasco Concept?
- Koenigsegg Regera – 3D Photos
- The Path to Fiat Chrysler’s Future Doesn’t Lead Through This Door
- No, Jalopnik, Electric Cars Weren’t Ruling the Road in 1916
Find Us On Facebook