Though it has an awkward name, the Mercedes-Benz Concept Style Coupe is an attractive car if you like the look of the M-B CLS. The CLS started that whole sedan with a coupe roofline thing that’s been copied by everyone from Hyundai’s Sonata to VW’s CC, so if Daimler wants to go the “same sausage, different size” route more associated with BMW, who’s to blame them. It was their idea in the first place. We showed you video of the MBCSC the other day. Now that we’ve gotten all the 3D pairs from the Chicago Auto Show, we can start posting them.
What folks are saying:
"...I've been over to Cars In Depth on many occasions. Barring the whole 3D thing which drives me up the wall (that's a personal thing, though), I like the content, the writing, and the simple formatting. You do a great job over there, and I am impressed."
Latest Bring-A-Trailer Listings
On the Cars In Depth Bookshelf:
At the Drive-In
Welcome to Cars In Depth:
- Cars In Depth
A realistic perspective on cars and car culture.
The original 3D car site.
- When a Gold American Express Card Isn’t Veblen Enough: The Gold DeLorean
- Did BMW Crib Rolls-Royce’s Vision Next 100 From Gordon Buehrig’s 1948 Tasco Concept?
- Koenigsegg Regera – 3D Photos
- The Path to Fiat Chrysler’s Future Doesn’t Lead Through This Door
- No, Jalopnik, Electric Cars Weren’t Ruling the Road in 1916
Find Us On Facebook