I know that it’s supposed to be a work truck, not a show beauty, but the Nissan NV2500 van, particularly in highroof format, has got to be the ugliest vehicle currently on sale in North America. It doesn’t have a single good line or proportion anywhere on the truck and the high roof only makes things worse. It looks like it fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down, almost as though Nissan stylists knew it was going to be hideous so they made no effort at all to make it look better. Then again, this is the company that makes the Nissan Armada and its Infiniti version, the QX56 so maybe they think the NV2500 is lookin’ goooood.
What folks are saying:
"...I've been over to Cars In Depth on many occasions. Barring the whole 3D thing which drives me up the wall (that's a personal thing, though), I like the content, the writing, and the simple formatting. You do a great job over there, and I am impressed."
Latest Bring-A-Trailer Listings
On the Cars In Depth Bookshelf:
At the Drive-In
Welcome to Cars In Depth:
- Cars In Depth
A realistic perspective on cars and car culture.
The original 3D car site.
- When a Gold American Express Card Isn’t Veblen Enough: The Gold DeLorean
- Did BMW Crib Rolls-Royce’s Vision Next 100 From Gordon Buehrig’s 1948 Tasco Concept?
- Koenigsegg Regera – 3D Photos
- The Path to Fiat Chrysler’s Future Doesn’t Lead Through This Door
- No, Jalopnik, Electric Cars Weren’t Ruling the Road in 1916
Find Us On Facebook