There were lots of late model police cars from local PDs (and the U.S. Customs and Border Patrol) doing what one C&BP agent called “PR”, spending the day at a car show. Under the heading of “but of course” is this Chevy Volt police car, operated by the Washtenaw County Sheriff’s Department. For those of you who don’t know southeastern Michigan, Washtenaw County is immediately west of Detroit’s Wayne County and it’s the home of the University of Michigan in oh-so-green-and-politically-correct Ann Arbor.
What folks are saying:
"...I've been over to Cars In Depth on many occasions. Barring the whole 3D thing which drives me up the wall (that's a personal thing, though), I like the content, the writing, and the simple formatting. You do a great job over there, and I am impressed."
Latest Bring-A-Trailer Listings
On the Cars In Depth Bookshelf:
At the Drive-In
Welcome to Cars In Depth:
- Cars In Depth
A realistic perspective on cars and car culture.
The original 3D car site.
- When a Gold American Express Card Isn’t Veblen Enough: The Gold DeLorean
- Did BMW Crib Rolls-Royce’s Vision Next 100 From Gordon Buehrig’s 1948 Tasco Concept?
- Koenigsegg Regera – 3D Photos
- The Path to Fiat Chrysler’s Future Doesn’t Lead Through This Door
- No, Jalopnik, Electric Cars Weren’t Ruling the Road in 1916
Find Us On Facebook