This Dodge Coronet cop car isn’t too much different from the Coronet that I learned to drive with in driver’s ed. With it’s trim lines and light blue over white livery it almost looks too cheerful to be a police car. I don’t know if it’s a real police car or not, but it’s designated as a Tactical Mobile Unit. Looking over the “tactical” gear in the trunk, it must look almost quaint to our highly militarized police, where even suburban police departments have SWAT teams and armored personnel carriers.
What folks are saying:
"...I've been over to Cars In Depth on many occasions. Barring the whole 3D thing which drives me up the wall (that's a personal thing, though), I like the content, the writing, and the simple formatting. You do a great job over there, and I am impressed."
Latest Bring-A-Trailer Listings
On the Cars In Depth Bookshelf:
At the Drive-In
Welcome to Cars In Depth:
- Cars In Depth
A realistic perspective on cars and car culture.
The original 3D car site.
- When a Gold American Express Card Isn’t Veblen Enough: The Gold DeLorean
- Did BMW Crib Rolls-Royce’s Vision Next 100 From Gordon Buehrig’s 1948 Tasco Concept?
- Koenigsegg Regera – 3D Photos
- The Path to Fiat Chrysler’s Future Doesn’t Lead Through This Door
- No, Jalopnik, Electric Cars Weren’t Ruling the Road in 1916
Find Us On Facebook