H.P.A.T.E.E.M, the Historic Preservation of Antique Tractors and Equipment of Eastern Michigan club, holds a show every fall at Izzi’s Farm in Ira Township. This 1946 Case VAI was on display. Though generally we stick to cars and trucks here, Marty Densch and I have taken note of tractors here on a few occasions. If it hadn’t have been for the stationary engines used on farms which they sold before making motor cars, pioneers like Henry Leland, David Buick and the Dodge brothers might never have gotten into the automobile business in the first place.
What folks are saying:
"...I've been over to Cars In Depth on many occasions. Barring the whole 3D thing which drives me up the wall (that's a personal thing, though), I like the content, the writing, and the simple formatting. You do a great job over there, and I am impressed."
Latest Bring-A-Trailer Listings
On the Cars In Depth Bookshelf:
At the Drive-In
Welcome to Cars In Depth:
- Cars In Depth
A realistic perspective on cars and car culture.
The original 3D car site.
- When a Gold American Express Card Isn’t Veblen Enough: The Gold DeLorean
- Did BMW Crib Rolls-Royce’s Vision Next 100 From Gordon Buehrig’s 1948 Tasco Concept?
- Koenigsegg Regera – 3D Photos
- The Path to Fiat Chrysler’s Future Doesn’t Lead Through This Door
- No, Jalopnik, Electric Cars Weren’t Ruling the Road in 1916
Find Us On Facebook