This is another car that Toyota won’t sell in the United States. The Auris Touring Sports is the station wagon version of the car sold as the Corolla in the U.S. Americans, we’re told, are allergic to station wagons so other than Volvo, Mercedes and BMW, new wagons are pretty scarce in North America. Also, as with the Auris hatchback, the car has a pretty sophisticated independent rear suspension, something else Toyota doesn’t offer on the U.S. spec Corolla.
What folks are saying:
"...I've been over to Cars In Depth on many occasions. Barring the whole 3D thing which drives me up the wall (that's a personal thing, though), I like the content, the writing, and the simple formatting. You do a great job over there, and I am impressed."
Latest Bring-A-Trailer Listings
On the Cars In Depth Bookshelf:
At the Drive-In
Welcome to Cars In Depth:
- Cars In Depth
A realistic perspective on cars and car culture.
The original 3D car site.
- 1967 LeMans Winning Ford Mk IV Repaired, Back on Display @ THF – 3D Photos & 3D Video Walkaround
- Together For the First Time? Mustang I, Mustang II & Mustang III Concepts – 3D Photos
- You Can Trust Your Car to the Man Who Wears the Star
- Survivor Series: Bruce Thompson’s Original Condition Model A: 3D Photos
- The Last Car Show of the Year
Find Us On Facebook