This is another car that Toyota won’t sell in the United States. The Auris Touring Sports is the station wagon version of the car sold as the Corolla in the U.S. Americans, we’re told, are allergic to station wagons so other than Volvo, Mercedes and BMW, new wagons are pretty scarce in North America. Also, as with the Auris hatchback, the car has a pretty sophisticated independent rear suspension, something else Toyota doesn’t offer on the U.S. spec Corolla.
What folks are saying:
"...I've been over to Cars In Depth on many occasions. Barring the whole 3D thing which drives me up the wall (that's a personal thing, though), I like the content, the writing, and the simple formatting. You do a great job over there, and I am impressed."
Latest Bring-A-Trailer Listings
On the Cars In Depth Bookshelf:
At the Drive-In
Welcome to Cars In Depth:
- Cars In Depth
A realistic perspective on cars and car culture.
The original 3D car site.
- 2015 New York Auto Show: 2016 Chevrolet Malibu – 3D Photos
- 2015 New York Auto Show: Cadillac CT6 – 3D Photos & 3D Video
- 2015 Jaguar XJL AWD Portfolio – 3D Photos & 3D Video
- 2015 New York Auto Show: Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse – 3D Photos
- 2015 New York Auto Show: Lincoln Continental Concept – 3D Photos
Find Us On Facebook