Brian Saylor collects Texaco memorabilia, including an old gasoline pump. He also says that he’s “addicted” to old trucks, so sooner or later he was bound to combine the two interests in this 1937 Ford dump truck that he restomodded into a vintage fuel oil delivery truck, and this 1967 Econoline pickup with which he brackets his display of Texaco stuff at Detroit area car shows. These photos were taken at the Packard Proving Grounds’ 2014 Cars R Stars summer show and the Ford Product Development Center employees’ car show on the grounds of the PDC.
What folks are saying:
"...I've been over to Cars In Depth on many occasions. Barring the whole 3D thing which drives me up the wall (that's a personal thing, though), I like the content, the writing, and the simple formatting. You do a great job over there, and I am impressed."
Latest Bring-A-Trailer Listings
On the Cars In Depth Bookshelf:
At the Drive-In
Welcome to Cars In Depth:
- Cars In Depth
A realistic perspective on cars and car culture.
The original 3D car site.
- When a Gold American Express Card Isn’t Veblen Enough: The Gold DeLorean
- Did BMW Crib Rolls-Royce’s Vision Next 100 From Gordon Buehrig’s 1948 Tasco Concept?
- Koenigsegg Regera – 3D Photos
- The Path to Fiat Chrysler’s Future Doesn’t Lead Through This Door
- No, Jalopnik, Electric Cars Weren’t Ruling the Road in 1916
Find Us On Facebook