The new Ford GT, introduced at the Detroit auto show this year was such a big hit that even though it had already been revealed at the 2015 NAIAS, a month later it was one of the stars of the 2015 Chicago Auto Show. We’ll be posting photos and video of both the blue GT that was at Detroit and the grey GT on the stand at Chicago as soon as I get through a couple of thousand image pairs I’ve shot over the past couple of months, but in the meantime, here’s an original Ford GT40 that FoMoCo put on display at the Detroit show, along with an ’05 Ford GT, to show the new GT’s quite illustrious heritage.
What folks are saying:
"...I've been over to Cars In Depth on many occasions. Barring the whole 3D thing which drives me up the wall (that's a personal thing, though), I like the content, the writing, and the simple formatting. You do a great job over there, and I am impressed."
Latest Bring-A-Trailer Listings
On the Cars In Depth Bookshelf:
At the Drive-In
Welcome to Cars In Depth:
- Cars In Depth
A realistic perspective on cars and car culture.
The original 3D car site.
- When a Gold American Express Card Isn’t Veblen Enough: The Gold DeLorean
- Did BMW Crib Rolls-Royce’s Vision Next 100 From Gordon Buehrig’s 1948 Tasco Concept?
- Koenigsegg Regera – 3D Photos
- The Path to Fiat Chrysler’s Future Doesn’t Lead Through This Door
- No, Jalopnik, Electric Cars Weren’t Ruling the Road in 1916
Find Us On Facebook