The is a Gregory sports car, the only one of its kind. It was designed by Ben Gregory, an automotive and aviation pioneer who also designed the M422 Mighty Mite jeep for the U.S. Marines. Currently in the collection of the Lane Museum, America’s finest formal museum for unusual cars, when these photos were taken the little orange sports car with a Porsche engine driving the front wheels, it belonged to our friend Myron Vernis, who has what is probably America’s finest private collection of oddball vehicles.
What folks are saying:
"...I've been over to Cars In Depth on many occasions. Barring the whole 3D thing which drives me up the wall (that's a personal thing, though), I like the content, the writing, and the simple formatting. You do a great job over there, and I am impressed."
Latest Bring-A-Trailer Listings
On the Cars In Depth Bookshelf:
At the Drive-In
Welcome to Cars In Depth:
- Cars In Depth
A realistic perspective on cars and car culture.
The original 3D car site.
- When a Gold American Express Card Isn’t Veblen Enough: The Gold DeLorean
- Did BMW Crib Rolls-Royce’s Vision Next 100 From Gordon Buehrig’s 1948 Tasco Concept?
- Koenigsegg Regera – 3D Photos
- The Path to Fiat Chrysler’s Future Doesn’t Lead Through This Door
- No, Jalopnik, Electric Cars Weren’t Ruling the Road in 1916
Find Us On Facebook