In our last post we showed you the next Chevy Spark and mentioned the brand’s new EV, the Bolt. Introduced at the Detroit auto show in January, a month later at the Chicago show GM confirmed that the Chevy Bolt electric car will go into production next year, alongside it’s Chevy Sonic platform mate. As I’ve already pointed out, Chevy’s nomenclature doesn’t work because they now will be selling an EV named Bolt and a gasoline powered city car called Spark. Go figure.
What folks are saying:
"...I've been over to Cars In Depth on many occasions. Barring the whole 3D thing which drives me up the wall (that's a personal thing, though), I like the content, the writing, and the simple formatting. You do a great job over there, and I am impressed."
Latest Bring-A-Trailer Listings
On the Cars In Depth Bookshelf:
At the Drive-In
Welcome to Cars In Depth:
- Cars In Depth
A realistic perspective on cars and car culture.
The original 3D car site.
- When a Gold American Express Card Isn’t Veblen Enough: The Gold DeLorean
- Did BMW Crib Rolls-Royce’s Vision Next 100 From Gordon Buehrig’s 1948 Tasco Concept?
- Koenigsegg Regera – 3D Photos
- The Path to Fiat Chrysler’s Future Doesn’t Lead Through This Door
- No, Jalopnik, Electric Cars Weren’t Ruling the Road in 1916
Find Us On Facebook