Ford’s latest iteration of the GT40 lineage, the 2016 (or will it be a 2017 model year) Ford GT was a huge hit at the Detroit Auto Show in January. There have been serious rumors that the aero inspired GT, flying buttresses and all, powered by a Daytona Prototype derived twin turbo Ecoboost V6 engine, will compete at LeMans next year, the 50th anniversary of the GT40’s 1-2-3 finish at that 24 hour race.
What folks are saying:
"...I've been over to Cars In Depth on many occasions. Barring the whole 3D thing which drives me up the wall (that's a personal thing, though), I like the content, the writing, and the simple formatting. You do a great job over there, and I am impressed."
Latest Bring-A-Trailer Listings
On the Cars In Depth Bookshelf:
At the Drive-In
Welcome to Cars In Depth:
- Cars In Depth
A realistic perspective on cars and car culture.
The original 3D car site.
- When a Gold American Express Card Isn’t Veblen Enough: The Gold DeLorean
- Did BMW Crib Rolls-Royce’s Vision Next 100 From Gordon Buehrig’s 1948 Tasco Concept?
- Koenigsegg Regera – 3D Photos
- The Path to Fiat Chrysler’s Future Doesn’t Lead Through This Door
- No, Jalopnik, Electric Cars Weren’t Ruling the Road in 1916
Find Us On Facebook