Though Herb Thomas’ Fabulous Hudson Hornet was on loan to another museum when I visited, it was still a worthwhile visit. In addition to cars and artifacts from Ypsilanti’s history, one unique aspect of the museum is that it is located in a former Hudson dealership’s building. As a matter of fact, Miller Motors was the last Hudson dealership and the building is pretty much in the same state it was when Hudson went out of business. Plenty of museums have vintage cars, but how many have vintage car dealers? Please enjoy the gallery of over 100 photos.
What folks are saying:
"...I've been over to Cars In Depth on many occasions. Barring the whole 3D thing which drives me up the wall (that's a personal thing, though), I like the content, the writing, and the simple formatting. You do a great job over there, and I am impressed."
Latest Bring-A-Trailer Listings
On the Cars In Depth Bookshelf:
At the Drive-In
Welcome to Cars In Depth:
- Cars In Depth
A realistic perspective on cars and car culture.
The original 3D car site.
- 1967 LeMans Winning Ford Mk IV Repaired, Back on Display @ THF – 3D Photos & 3D Video Walkaround
- Together For the First Time? Mustang I, Mustang II & Mustang III Concepts – 3D Photos
- You Can Trust Your Car to the Man Who Wears the Star
- Survivor Series: Bruce Thompson’s Original Condition Model A: 3D Photos
- The Last Car Show of the Year
Find Us On Facebook