Though Herb Thomas’ Fabulous Hudson Hornet was on loan to another museum when I visited, it was still a worthwhile visit. In addition to cars and artifacts from Ypsilanti’s history, one unique aspect of the museum is that it is located in a former Hudson dealership’s building. As a matter of fact, Miller Motors was the last Hudson dealership and the building is pretty much in the same state it was when Hudson went out of business. Plenty of museums have vintage cars, but how many have vintage car dealers? Please enjoy the gallery of over 100 photos.
What folks are saying:
"...I've been over to Cars In Depth on many occasions. Barring the whole 3D thing which drives me up the wall (that's a personal thing, though), I like the content, the writing, and the simple formatting. You do a great job over there, and I am impressed."
Latest Bring-A-Trailer Listings
On the Cars In Depth Bookshelf:
At the Drive-In
Welcome to Cars In Depth:
- Cars In Depth
A realistic perspective on cars and car culture.
The original 3D car site.
- 2015 New York Auto Show: Cadillac CT6 – 3D Photos & 3D Video
- 2015 Jaguar XJL AWD Portfolio – 3D Photos & 3D Video
- 2015 New York Auto Show: Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse – 3D Photos
- 2015 New York Auto Show: Lincoln Continental Concept – 3D Photos
- 2015 New York Auto Show: Aston Martin Vulcan – 3D Photos
Find Us On Facebook