One of the advantages of being the publisher and executive editor is that if you see something that strikes your fancy, you can publish it without having someone say, “that’s silly, we can’t publish that“. I spotted this clip in a promotional video I found for the ’53 Corvette that I used to illustrate the Corvette birthday post below. Personally, I think that for automotive use, it’s much better than Orson Wells’ Citizen Kane’s applause. Feel free to use it. Maybe it can go viral and help promote Cars In Depth.
What folks are saying:
"...I've been over to Cars In Depth on many occasions. Barring the whole 3D thing which drives me up the wall (that's a personal thing, though), I like the content, the writing, and the simple formatting. You do a great job over there, and I am impressed."
Latest Bring-A-Trailer Listings
On the Cars In Depth Bookshelf:
At the Drive-In
Welcome to Cars In Depth:
- Cars In Depth
A realistic perspective on cars and car culture.
The original 3D car site.
- When a Gold American Express Card Isn’t Veblen Enough: The Gold DeLorean
- Did BMW Crib Rolls-Royce’s Vision Next 100 From Gordon Buehrig’s 1948 Tasco Concept?
- Koenigsegg Regera – 3D Photos
- The Path to Fiat Chrysler’s Future Doesn’t Lead Through This Door
- No, Jalopnik, Electric Cars Weren’t Ruling the Road in 1916
Find Us On Facebook