The Bentley Drivers Club puts on a “Britain By Bentley” tour and they encourage members from outside the UK to ship their cars over for the event. This promotional video from Bentley, A Bentley Extravaganza celebrates the tour, including the visit of dozens of beautiful Bentleys, rare classics, including “Blower” Bentleys, from around the world to the Company’s headquarters in Crewe. The promotional side of the film is very light handed, mostly views of the factory. In fact if you didn’t know the film was made by Bentley you might think it was from a History Channel documentary.
What folks are saying:
"...I've been over to Cars In Depth on many occasions. Barring the whole 3D thing which drives me up the wall (that's a personal thing, though), I like the content, the writing, and the simple formatting. You do a great job over there, and I am impressed."
Latest Bring-A-Trailer Listings
On the Cars In Depth Bookshelf:
At the Drive-In
Welcome to Cars In Depth:
- Cars In Depth
A realistic perspective on cars and car culture.
The original 3D car site.
- When a Gold American Express Card Isn’t Veblen Enough: The Gold DeLorean
- Did BMW Crib Rolls-Royce’s Vision Next 100 From Gordon Buehrig’s 1948 Tasco Concept?
- Koenigsegg Regera – 3D Photos
- The Path to Fiat Chrysler’s Future Doesn’t Lead Through This Door
- No, Jalopnik, Electric Cars Weren’t Ruling the Road in 1916
Find Us On Facebook