With perhaps the biggest margin of victory ever in 24 Hours of LeMons history, the Scuderia Limoni Alfa Romeo Milano took the overall win on laps at the Boston Tow Party and Overhead Cam-Bake Lemons race by 96 laps. Speedycop and the Gang of Outlaws’ 1980 Pontiac Bonneville donk finished 16th out of 52 entries to take the prized Index Of Effluency award. Sorry for the delay in getting the pics from last week’s Lemons race posted but Murillee hasn’t been feeling well. How about cheering him up by visiting his Über Gallery of 2D race photos, and goosing up his traffic stats? While we do feature his stereo photos after each of the LeMons races, I should point out that his 2D Über Galleries contain many more LeMons photos than we typically post here.
What folks are saying:
"...I've been over to Cars In Depth on many occasions. Barring the whole 3D thing which drives me up the wall (that's a personal thing, though), I like the content, the writing, and the simple formatting. You do a great job over there, and I am impressed."
Latest Bring-A-Trailer Listings
On the Cars In Depth Bookshelf:
At the Drive-In
Welcome to Cars In Depth:
- Cars In Depth
A realistic perspective on cars and car culture.
The original 3D car site.
- When a Gold American Express Card Isn’t Veblen Enough: The Gold DeLorean
- Did BMW Crib Rolls-Royce’s Vision Next 100 From Gordon Buehrig’s 1948 Tasco Concept?
- Koenigsegg Regera – 3D Photos
- The Path to Fiat Chrysler’s Future Doesn’t Lead Through This Door
- No, Jalopnik, Electric Cars Weren’t Ruling the Road in 1916
Find Us On Facebook