Regular visitors to Cars In Depth know that we’re fans of Morgan, the small British sports car company that makes them the way they used to. A few years ago, Morgan broke out of their mold a bit with the Aero and Aeromax coupe, more modern takes on the traditional Morgan theme. Though the canted-in headlamps give the BMW powered Aeromax a bit of a cross-eyed look, I think the rest of the car looks fantastic, a great take on the traditional touring coupe. The boat tail rear end is particularly well done. The car has some great shapes and I thought would look terrific in 3D. I tried to take a few shots from interesting perspectives to highlight those shapes. I hope that you’ll be pleased with the results.
What folks are saying:
"...I've been over to Cars In Depth on many occasions. Barring the whole 3D thing which drives me up the wall (that's a personal thing, though), I like the content, the writing, and the simple formatting. You do a great job over there, and I am impressed."
Latest Bring-A-Trailer Listings
On the Cars In Depth Bookshelf:
At the Drive-In
Welcome to Cars In Depth:
- Cars In Depth
A realistic perspective on cars and car culture.
The original 3D car site.
- When a Gold American Express Card Isn’t Veblen Enough: The Gold DeLorean
- Did BMW Crib Rolls-Royce’s Vision Next 100 From Gordon Buehrig’s 1948 Tasco Concept?
- Koenigsegg Regera – 3D Photos
- The Path to Fiat Chrysler’s Future Doesn’t Lead Through This Door
- No, Jalopnik, Electric Cars Weren’t Ruling the Road in 1916
Find Us On Facebook