A hundred bucks was a lot of money in 1967, but one of my dad’s friend from the Jewish War Veterans, Bill Sniderman, worked for a toy distributor and he got it for us wholesale. Look at the four cars in the set, four of the most iconic race cars ever.
What folks are saying:
"...I've been over to Cars In Depth on many occasions. Barring the whole 3D thing which drives me up the wall (that's a personal thing, though), I like the content, the writing, and the simple formatting. You do a great job over there, and I am impressed."
Latest Bring-A-Trailer Listings
On the Cars In Depth Bookshelf:
At the Drive-In
Live Traffic Feed
- Cars In Depth
A realistic perspective on cars and car culture.
The original 3D car site.
- Antique Auto Advertising: Ernie Kovacs and Edie Adams Pitching the 1955 Ford
- Another Concept Car That GM Maybe Should Have Made: 2002 Cadillac Cien
- Roush Performance Video Tour – Mustang Build Part 12 – Engines
- Roush Performance Video Tour – Mustang Build Part 11 – Interiors
- Roush Performance Video Tour – Mustang Build Part 10 – Decals and Stripes
Find Us On Facebook