The owners of these 3 Camaros and one Firebird parked facing Hines Drive so that they could enjoy watching the other cars while other could enjoy their cars. All late ’90s and early ’00s. There was a Ram Air Firebird, in an attractive white with blue accents, a traditional Firebird paint scheme, a white ’98 Z/28, and a matching set of ’02 35th Anniversary SS Camaros, one coupe and one convertible. I asked them if they’d seen the commemorative poster Chevy made that year with both closed and open SS models. They said yeah, and we joked about restaging the poster’s photo. Then, one at a time, they peeled off and left the park.
What folks are saying:
"...I've been over to Cars In Depth on many occasions. Barring the whole 3D thing which drives me up the wall (that's a personal thing, though), I like the content, the writing, and the simple formatting. You do a great job over there, and I am impressed."
Latest Bring-A-Trailer Listings
On the Cars In Depth Bookshelf:
At the Drive-In
Welcome to Cars In Depth:
- Cars In Depth
A realistic perspective on cars and car culture.
The original 3D car site.
- When a Gold American Express Card Isn’t Veblen Enough: The Gold DeLorean
- Did BMW Crib Rolls-Royce’s Vision Next 100 From Gordon Buehrig’s 1948 Tasco Concept?
- Koenigsegg Regera – 3D Photos
- The Path to Fiat Chrysler’s Future Doesn’t Lead Through This Door
- No, Jalopnik, Electric Cars Weren’t Ruling the Road in 1916
Find Us On Facebook