We’ve already run video of the Porsches in the Lingenfelter Collection, now here is the gallery of still photos. The Collection doesn’t have many Porsches, but the ones it has are great examples of the marque. Any one of the three very rare Porsches in the Collection, the Carrera GT, the 959, or the 911 930 Turbo Slantnose could be the centerpiece of any Porsche collection. The other two Porsches were a 944 Turbo and a Cayman S, showing that Mr. Lingenfelter is not a rear engined Porsche purist. The Collection is like that, it has many “of course” cars but also some that make a lot of sense to be in a grand collection when you think about it.
What folks are saying:
"...I've been over to Cars In Depth on many occasions. Barring the whole 3D thing which drives me up the wall (that's a personal thing, though), I like the content, the writing, and the simple formatting. You do a great job over there, and I am impressed."
Latest Bring-A-Trailer Listings
On the Cars In Depth Bookshelf:
At the Drive-In
Welcome to Cars In Depth:
- Cars In Depth
A realistic perspective on cars and car culture.
The original 3D car site.
- When a Gold American Express Card Isn’t Veblen Enough: The Gold DeLorean
- Did BMW Crib Rolls-Royce’s Vision Next 100 From Gordon Buehrig’s 1948 Tasco Concept?
- Koenigsegg Regera – 3D Photos
- The Path to Fiat Chrysler’s Future Doesn’t Lead Through This Door
- No, Jalopnik, Electric Cars Weren’t Ruling the Road in 1916
Find Us On Facebook