Over in the swap meet section of the WCP Club Great Lakes Region’s All-Mopar show, there were some folks who brought the items they were selling to the show in vintage trucks. The ’68 Dodge pickup with an 8′ bed is almost all original and the paint looks better than on many much newer vehicles. One thing that’s nice about the late ’60s Dodge trucks is the way the hood is designed to extend over the side edges of the car. That way, when the hood is up, there are a couple of broad, flat surfaces, perfect for parts and tools when doing maintenance or repair.
What folks are saying:
"...I've been over to Cars In Depth on many occasions. Barring the whole 3D thing which drives me up the wall (that's a personal thing, though), I like the content, the writing, and the simple formatting. You do a great job over there, and I am impressed."
Latest Bring-A-Trailer Listings
On the Cars In Depth Bookshelf:
At the Drive-In
Welcome to Cars In Depth:
- Cars In Depth
A realistic perspective on cars and car culture.
The original 3D car site.
- When a Gold American Express Card Isn’t Veblen Enough: The Gold DeLorean
- Did BMW Crib Rolls-Royce’s Vision Next 100 From Gordon Buehrig’s 1948 Tasco Concept?
- Koenigsegg Regera – 3D Photos
- The Path to Fiat Chrysler’s Future Doesn’t Lead Through This Door
- No, Jalopnik, Electric Cars Weren’t Ruling the Road in 1916
Find Us On Facebook