Tomorrow the days will start getting longer. Winter hasn’t quite set in and the universe is already getting ready for spring but today is still the shortest day of the year, little after 6PM and it’s already pitch black outside. To help those of you with seasonal affect disorder, here’s a rare Pontiac Solstice Coupe to raise your spirits. The coupe was only available in the Solstice’s (and Pontiac’s) final year, 2009 and only 1255 were made. Speaking of spirits, this Solstice is part of the Lingenfelter Collection and it’s even rarer as there’s a Lingenfelter Performance tuned LS series V8 engine under the hood.
What folks are saying:
"...I've been over to Cars In Depth on many occasions. Barring the whole 3D thing which drives me up the wall (that's a personal thing, though), I like the content, the writing, and the simple formatting. You do a great job over there, and I am impressed."
Latest Bring-A-Trailer Listings
On the Cars In Depth Bookshelf:
At the Drive-In
Welcome to Cars In Depth:
- Cars In Depth
A realistic perspective on cars and car culture.
The original 3D car site.
- When a Gold American Express Card Isn’t Veblen Enough: The Gold DeLorean
- Did BMW Crib Rolls-Royce’s Vision Next 100 From Gordon Buehrig’s 1948 Tasco Concept?
- Koenigsegg Regera – 3D Photos
- The Path to Fiat Chrysler’s Future Doesn’t Lead Through This Door
- No, Jalopnik, Electric Cars Weren’t Ruling the Road in 1916
Find Us On Facebook