Chevy first introduced the Carbon Concept version of the ZL1 Camaro at the SEMA show in Las Vegas a couple of months ago. They brought it to the NAIAS and used it as the centerpiece for the “Camaro ZL1 Carbon Concept TimeSplice Experience” that we featured the other day. I noticed in our Google Analytics stats that a number of visitors to the site are looking for information on the car so here are some still photos of the ZL1 Carbon Concept Camaro.
Camaro ZL1 Carbon Concept features below the jump.
- Chevrolet Accessories exposed-weave carbon fiber “Mohawk” hood insert
- Carbon fiber rear spoiler with stainless-steel wicker bill
- Carbon fiber inserts on the interior door and instrument panel
- Lightweight 20×10-inch (front) and 20×11-inch (rear) wheels in satin black with machined faces
- Brembo® six-piston front calipers, with two-piece front rotors, and four-piston rear calipers (Chevrolet Official Licensed Product)
- Magnetic Ride Control
- Dual exhaust outlets with active exhaust and diffuser
- Jet Black leather interior with sueded microfiber seat inserts and Torch Red stitching
- ZL1 short-throw shifter with suede and carbon fiber-trimmed shift knob
- Suede-trimmed flat-bottom steering wheel
- ZL1 pedals