Now that the new Dodge Dart, based on an Alfa Romeo platform, has been introduced, Chrysler/Fiat was showing off the Fiat Multiair and Tigershark engines that will power the Dart. The Multiair is a Fiat design while the Tigershark is the new name given to what was formerly called Chrysler’s “world engine” built at the Dundee, Michigan engine plant. The 2.4L Tigershark has been updated with Fiat’s Mulitiair technology.
What folks are saying:
"...I've been over to Cars In Depth on many occasions. Barring the whole 3D thing which drives me up the wall (that's a personal thing, though), I like the content, the writing, and the simple formatting. You do a great job over there, and I am impressed."
Latest Bring-A-Trailer Listings
On the Cars In Depth Bookshelf:
At the Drive-In
Welcome to Cars In Depth:
- Cars In Depth
A realistic perspective on cars and car culture.
The original 3D car site.
- When a Gold American Express Card Isn’t Veblen Enough: The Gold DeLorean
- Did BMW Crib Rolls-Royce’s Vision Next 100 From Gordon Buehrig’s 1948 Tasco Concept?
- Koenigsegg Regera – 3D Photos
- The Path to Fiat Chrysler’s Future Doesn’t Lead Through This Door
- No, Jalopnik, Electric Cars Weren’t Ruling the Road in 1916
Find Us On Facebook