We showed you the Ford Flex walkthrough cutaway. Now it’s time to post Ford’s cutaway engines, or more specifically Mustang engines. Nestled next to the Boss 302 Laguna Seca and the Mustang Shelby GT500 were three cutaway engines, the 300+ HP V6, the standard V8 and the supercharged 5.4L 550 DOHC engine from the GT500. Put on your 3D glasses (or fire up your autostereo display), begin the beguine and enjoy the engines.
What folks are saying:
"...I've been over to Cars In Depth on many occasions. Barring the whole 3D thing which drives me up the wall (that's a personal thing, though), I like the content, the writing, and the simple formatting. You do a great job over there, and I am impressed."
Latest Bring-A-Trailer Listings
On the Cars In Depth Bookshelf:
At the Drive-In
Welcome to Cars In Depth:
- Cars In Depth
A realistic perspective on cars and car culture.
The original 3D car site.
- When a Gold American Express Card Isn’t Veblen Enough: The Gold DeLorean
- Did BMW Crib Rolls-Royce’s Vision Next 100 From Gordon Buehrig’s 1948 Tasco Concept?
- Koenigsegg Regera – 3D Photos
- The Path to Fiat Chrysler’s Future Doesn’t Lead Through This Door
- No, Jalopnik, Electric Cars Weren’t Ruling the Road in 1916
Find Us On Facebook