Side by side you can see the differences between the Subaru BRZ and its Scion F-RS twin. The Scion has a little bit more aggressive looking front end that’s a bit tidier. The Subaru has a black plastic insert in the grille opening that looks like it was added just to make the car look different from the Scion F-RS/Toyota FT-86. The BRZ on display at the 2012 NAIAS had a spoiler at the back, which the Scion didn’t have. Coming down the street or even more so, looking at them in profile, though you’d be hard pressed to tell the Scion from the Subaru. Which one do you prefer? These are true exclusives, the only 3D photos of the BRZ available anywhere on the internet.
What folks are saying:
"...I've been over to Cars In Depth on many occasions. Barring the whole 3D thing which drives me up the wall (that's a personal thing, though), I like the content, the writing, and the simple formatting. You do a great job over there, and I am impressed."
Latest Bring-A-Trailer Listings
On the Cars In Depth Bookshelf:
At the Drive-In
Welcome to Cars In Depth:
- Cars In Depth
A realistic perspective on cars and car culture.
The original 3D car site.
- When a Gold American Express Card Isn’t Veblen Enough: The Gold DeLorean
- Did BMW Crib Rolls-Royce’s Vision Next 100 From Gordon Buehrig’s 1948 Tasco Concept?
- Koenigsegg Regera – 3D Photos
- The Path to Fiat Chrysler’s Future Doesn’t Lead Through This Door
- No, Jalopnik, Electric Cars Weren’t Ruling the Road in 1916
Find Us On Facebook