The Chicago Auto Show is an important auto show from a commercial standpoint, both in terms of important to automotive sales but also in terms of sales of commercial vehicles. The Chicago show always has displays of trucks and other commercial vehicles and the fleet sales representatives to sell them. This year both Ford and Chevy have new police cars to sell. We’ve featured the 9C1 Caprice from Chevrolet before here at Cars In Depth when Chevy used one to lead out their centennial parade last summer. The RWD Chevy police car is the Chevy sedan that Chevy won’t sell to the public, at least in the US – you can buy the car in Australia.
What folks are saying:
"...I've been over to Cars In Depth on many occasions. Barring the whole 3D thing which drives me up the wall (that's a personal thing, though), I like the content, the writing, and the simple formatting. You do a great job over there, and I am impressed."
Latest Bring-A-Trailer Listings
On the Cars In Depth Bookshelf:
At the Drive-In
Welcome to Cars In Depth:
- Cars In Depth
A realistic perspective on cars and car culture.
The original 3D car site.
- When a Gold American Express Card Isn’t Veblen Enough: The Gold DeLorean
- Did BMW Crib Rolls-Royce’s Vision Next 100 From Gordon Buehrig’s 1948 Tasco Concept?
- Koenigsegg Regera – 3D Photos
- The Path to Fiat Chrysler’s Future Doesn’t Lead Through This Door
- No, Jalopnik, Electric Cars Weren’t Ruling the Road in 1916
Find Us On Facebook