The updated Nissan 370Z was introduced the night before the Chicago Auto Show’s media preview at Sunda, a fancy bar & sushi grill. The 370Z is an attractive car but Nissan made the mistake of bringing in Renee and Caroline, two of Detroit’s most attractive product specialists, to small talk the autojournos. I’m sorry Nissan, the 18 year old Glenlivet was nice, the crowd appreciated the food too, and as I said, the new 370Z is a nice looking car, but Caroline and Renee will always win out over a mere machine.
What folks are saying:
"...I've been over to Cars In Depth on many occasions. Barring the whole 3D thing which drives me up the wall (that's a personal thing, though), I like the content, the writing, and the simple formatting. You do a great job over there, and I am impressed."
Latest Bring-A-Trailer Listings
On the Cars In Depth Bookshelf:
At the Drive-In
Welcome to Cars In Depth:
- Cars In Depth
A realistic perspective on cars and car culture.
The original 3D car site.
- When a Gold American Express Card Isn’t Veblen Enough: The Gold DeLorean
- Did BMW Crib Rolls-Royce’s Vision Next 100 From Gordon Buehrig’s 1948 Tasco Concept?
- Koenigsegg Regera – 3D Photos
- The Path to Fiat Chrysler’s Future Doesn’t Lead Through This Door
- No, Jalopnik, Electric Cars Weren’t Ruling the Road in 1916
Find Us On Facebook