Alan Leamy took advantage of the Cord front wheel drive layout, creating a car with a racy setback radiator and a low center of gravity.
What folks are saying:
"...I've been over to Cars In Depth on many occasions. Barring the whole 3D thing which drives me up the wall (that's a personal thing, though), I like the content, the writing, and the simple formatting. You do a great job over there, and I am impressed."
Latest Bring-A-Trailer Listings
On the Cars In Depth Bookshelf:
At the Drive-In
Welcome to Cars In Depth:
- Cars In Depth
A realistic perspective on cars and car culture.
The original 3D car site.
- 2015 New York Auto Show: Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse – 3D Photos
- 2015 New York Auto Show: Lincoln Continental Concept – 3D Photos
- 2015 New York Auto Show: Aston Martin Vulcan – 3D Photos
- 2015 New York Auto Shwo: Alfa Romeo TZ2 – 3D Photos
- 2015 New York Auto Show: Alfa Romeo Type 33 Stradale Production – 3D Photos
Find Us On Facebook