We don’t cover planes and trains like Jalopnik does, and we usually stick to four (or three, in the case of Morgan) wheels, but I spotted this video and figured that I’d post it here before you see it at other car sites. Because you will. The Hollywood stuntman was supposed to go up a ramp, catch on fire and then land in a lake. Instead he overshot the lake and landed on asphalt instead. Fortunately he survived, with a broken neck and back. It happened back in April but now that CBS This Morning ran it yesterday morning, you can expect to see it at most of your favorite car and bike sites in the coming days.
What folks are saying:
"...I've been over to Cars In Depth on many occasions. Barring the whole 3D thing which drives me up the wall (that's a personal thing, though), I like the content, the writing, and the simple formatting. You do a great job over there, and I am impressed."
Latest Bring-A-Trailer Listings
On the Cars In Depth Bookshelf:
At the Drive-In
Welcome to Cars In Depth:
- Cars In Depth
A realistic perspective on cars and car culture.
The original 3D car site.
- When a Gold American Express Card Isn’t Veblen Enough: The Gold DeLorean
- Did BMW Crib Rolls-Royce’s Vision Next 100 From Gordon Buehrig’s 1948 Tasco Concept?
- Koenigsegg Regera – 3D Photos
- The Path to Fiat Chrysler’s Future Doesn’t Lead Through This Door
- No, Jalopnik, Electric Cars Weren’t Ruling the Road in 1916
Find Us On Facebook