There are few people on the planet that like swag as much as I do but there’s no joy like sharing joy, so we’re going to start giving away some of the stuff we’ve gotten at auto shows and press events. All you have to do is send an email here, and we’ll pick one email at random as the winner. Our generosity has limits, though, so you’ll have to cover the shipping costs via mailing us a self addressed and stamped mailer. I’m hoping to make this a weekly giveaway, or even more frequently than that if the response is good. Our first bit o’ swag is a Scion FR-S baseball cap. It’s black, so it goes with everything, has a sandwich brim with red trim, a FR-S logo sewn on the front and the car’s 86 boxer logo sewn onto the adjusting strap in back.
What folks are saying:
"...I've been over to Cars In Depth on many occasions. Barring the whole 3D thing which drives me up the wall (that's a personal thing, though), I like the content, the writing, and the simple formatting. You do a great job over there, and I am impressed."
Latest Bring-A-Trailer Listings
On the Cars In Depth Bookshelf:
At the Drive-In
Welcome to Cars In Depth:
- Cars In Depth
A realistic perspective on cars and car culture.
The original 3D car site.
- When a Gold American Express Card Isn’t Veblen Enough: The Gold DeLorean
- Did BMW Crib Rolls-Royce’s Vision Next 100 From Gordon Buehrig’s 1948 Tasco Concept?
- Koenigsegg Regera – 3D Photos
- The Path to Fiat Chrysler’s Future Doesn’t Lead Through This Door
- No, Jalopnik, Electric Cars Weren’t Ruling the Road in 1916
Find Us On Facebook