There are few people on the planet that like swag as much as I do but there’s no joy like sharing joy, so we’re going to start giving away some of the stuff we’ve gotten at auto shows and press events. All you have to do is send an email here, and we’ll pick one email at random as the winner. Our generosity has limits, though, so you’ll have to cover the shipping costs via mailing us a self addressed and stamped mailer. I’m hoping to make this a weekly giveaway, or even more frequently than that if the response is good. Our first bit o’ swag is a Scion FR-S baseball cap. It’s black, so it goes with everything, has a sandwich brim with red trim, a FR-S logo sewn on the front and the car’s 86 boxer logo sewn onto the adjusting strap in back.
What folks are saying:
"...I've been over to Cars In Depth on many occasions. Barring the whole 3D thing which drives me up the wall (that's a personal thing, though), I like the content, the writing, and the simple formatting. You do a great job over there, and I am impressed."
Latest Bring-A-Trailer Listings
On the Cars In Depth Bookshelf:
At the Drive-In
Live Traffic Feed
- Cars In Depth
A realistic perspective on cars and car culture.
The original 3D car site.
- Roush Performance Video Tour – Mustang Build Part 12 – Engines
- Roush Performance Video Tour – Mustang Build Part 11 – Interiors
- Roush Performance Video Tour – Mustang Build Part 10 – Decals and Stripes
- Roush Performance Video Tour – Mustang & Raptor Build Part 9 – Reinstalling Body Panels
- Roush Performance Video Tour – Mustang & Raptor Build Part 8 – Modifying Body Panels
Find Us On Facebook